Friday, March 3, 2017

Pisces Meets Steelers Fan Mixed Media Card

Just a quick share today. 
I totally love when someone sends me a special request for a card or
custom art piece! I merge their vision with my art techniques and something magical happens.


I made this card is made using:
Gelli-printed background
Translucent embossing paste
Distress Ink blending
Stitching
India ink splatters
Torn and cut paper
Dymo labels
Gelly Roll pens
Sharpie paint marker



It was awesome to mix the Steelers colors with the Pisces sign and create a card for a very special lady...one I've known for over 20 years! Happy Birthday!

I'm joining the More Mixed Media Challenge with this card.

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to comment below; I love reading and responding to them!
xoxo Deidre

No comments:

Post a Comment