Tuesday, February 28, 2017

A Lil Something to CRUNCH on with CASology


Happy Tuesday! CASology has a new cue card that will really 
give you something to chew on this week ;)



I used my favorite Copic coloring technique for animals- dots! I based with E41 and used E42, E43, and E44 for this super cute squirrel from Clearly Besotted's "Nutty but Nice" set. I did lots of masking for his stack of acorns and colored them using the same colors, just the darker shades for the acorn tops and lighter shades for the bottom portion.

I wanted the acorns to look more realistic, so I added some visual interest with a Copic 0.3 black multiliner.


You can see what awesomely squirrelly ideas the DT came up with this week! Click the list below and don't forget the guest designer and fantastic sponsor this week!


Deidre Payne (that’s me)

Guest Designer: Amy
Sponsor: Lawn Fawn
Thanks for popping in to say hi!

xoxo Deidre

1 comment: