Tuesday, October 4, 2016

In Support of Breast Cancer Awareness

It's time for a new cue card with CASology
This week we're showcasing cards that: SUPPORT and with it
being Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I created a card highlighting both.



I used three shades of pink, accented with some black and white cardstock and a white heat embossed sentiment. I die cut the ribbons using the Paper Smooches Hope die set. The hope sentiment is from a tiny Technique Tuesday stamp set of sentiments called Perspectives.

Breast Cancer Awareness holds a special place in my heart; like many of us, there are women in my family that have been affected by breast cancer. As a pharmacist, I urge everyone to check their boobies :) Remember, men can also be affected by breast cancer. Early detection and not delaying treatment make a significant difference! You can find more information at the American Cancer Society website.

I hope you hop over to the other DT member blogs to show them some "support" this week too!

Deidre Payne (that’s me)

Guest Designer: Anna


I'm excited to see how you craft the cue card this week! 
Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome Tuesday!

xoxo Deidre



7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Retro Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your heart design! Great message to women AND men! Thanks for taking the Time Out to play with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How original and striking to put the pink heart over a black background. Beautiful! Love your multiple stamped hope ribbons on the heart too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way those pinks pop against the black! Looks fantastic, Deidre!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty card design - I love how you used all the different shades of pink to create dimension! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete